Since the 1930's, the Monessen City Park Amphitheater has graced the landscape, as a centerpiece of Monessen City Park. After years of sitting silent, the amphitheater has found new life, in a new century.
"To promote music, arts, and public events, in Monessen and the surrounding communities."
"To provide free-to-the-public community events to the City of Monessen and surrounding communities."
"To fully utilize Monessen Amphitheater, and Monessen City Park, for community events and activities; and, to indirectly stimulate the economy of the city of Monessen, the Mid-Mon Valley, and the Laurel Highlands, through our free events, and our advocacy for arts, music, culture, civic pride, and civic engagement."
Our Supporters mean a lot to us. Without organizations, individuals, and Businesses like you we could not provide this service to the City of Monessen and the Mon valley.
- City of Monessen
- Monessen Parks Department
- Monessen City Schools
- Monessen Public Library
- Monessen Civic and Recreation Authority
- Laurel Highlands Vistors Bureau
- Valley 1st Credit Union
- Maccabee Industrial, INC
- Monessen Community Development Corp.
- Greater Monessen Historical Society
- Westmoreland County Commissioners
- CHarper Auto
- Castle Blood
- Virginia Monaghan
- First Catholic Slovak Ladies Assoc. Branch 88
- Dr. Martin Dudas
- Candis Kelley
- By George
- Chris Buckley, Herald-Standard
- Linzi Troilo-Dalfonso, Photography
- Karla Spangler, Promotion Designs
- Felicia's Restaurant
- Monessen Gives Back
- Off the Wall Arts
- Monessen High School Leo Club
- RP BBQ
- Fumiko Green
- Mr. and Mrs. Ron Rizzuto